Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Great job, man, GREAT job.

I always LOVED this game. I came apon this video on Youtube, first, then I came here, and after seeing this video, my brother and I started a new file on the game. :P I even have this song on Sepmania! :D This is surely going in my favorites. :)

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

It was really cool!

I'm suprised Shadow lost by getting run over by a Warthog, but whatever. The entire movie was really fun to watch! The first few fights weren't put together very good, but other than that, the movie itself was great!

Also, can you or somebody email me a full list of the songs? Just the name, game and system. (My email is saiyankirby@hotmail dot com)

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

HOLY CRAP

I've never seen a better made Flash Animation in my life. I love how you mimiced the RockmanRockman (Japanese name for Megaman: Powered Up!) style, and the sound was awesome. It fit the mood perfectly. Don't worry about the score, the HECK with the score, just MAKE THE SERIES!!!! DUDE!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

Wow, awesome work!

I think this is a really cool movie. Can't wait 'till the next one comes out! And I found it surprizing that you didn't use sprites. I admire people who don't use sprites. Nice work.

~Saiyan Kirby~

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

HAHAHAHA LOL ROFL LMAO LOL HAHA OMG THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I got that out of my system, I just want to point out 1 con of this movie. Yes, just one flaw.

TOO. MUCH. BLOOD.

If you plan on making more, use less blood.

Dr. Light's New Robots Dr. Light's New Robots

Funny...Extreamly funny...

"Who came up with person man!?" Lol that was funny. What would be REALLY funny would be "Women man" and "WTF Man".

Megaman's Blue Megaman's Blue

AWESOME!!

MAN!!! I love this song, I love Megaman/Rockman, I love the combination!! I never noticed how many enemies are blue like Megaman, although I KNOW a lot of those sprites were edited. (From experience.) Anyway, I just wanted to add, nice work on the lip-syncing.

G-9 G-9

OMG! Wow!

Wow you did awesome on that! I love that song too! That was the first ever techno song I ever heard. This movie goes great to the beat of the song. The only con is all the flashing. Can really give a guy a seizure.

Naruto: The Cursed Seal Naruto: The Cursed Seal

Wow!

Nice job! Most people stink at sprite movies, but you sure don't! That was awesome! BTW, where did you get those sprites?